Agile frameworks aim to deliver workable business solutions, in a fraction of the time that other traditional approaches can deliver. Whether you are from a small or large sized business, private or public sector, you can apply an Agile framework to your organisation. Today’s fast paced and competitive business environment is increasing pressure on organizations to deliver services and working solutions in shorter and more aggressive timeframe, without compromising on quality and profit. To meet the modern- day challenge of doing more with less, businesses need to adopt a more flexible and dynamic approach to delivering projects; the Agile DSDM (Dynamic System Development Method) way.
This is the four-day approach to gaining the Foundation & Practitioner qualification (three days training and one day for the Practitioner exam). The course includes the Foundation & Practitioners examinations.
Our Agile Business Analysis Practitioner course is uniquely designed to provide the in-depth knowledge and understanding necessary to practice and apply the Agile Business Analysis methodology. Participants are required to exhibit competency acquired from the Agile Business Analysis Foundation qualification and show how they can apply Agile Business Analysis to address the needs of a project, the sponsoring organisation and needs of the various stakeholders, to a set of specific project scenarios. This course, accredited by APMG-International, provides the world’s first independent certification in Agile Business Analysis. This Practitioner course follows on from the Foundation course and provides an opportunity to gain certification in Agile Business Analysis at Practitioner level. Included in the one-day Practitioner course is the Agile Business Analysis Practitioner Exam and exam preparation.
This course is ideal for those likely to be involved in business analysis within an Agile project, for example:
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Developers in Agile Teams
- Testers in Agile Teams
- Product Owners and business reprehensive
- Knowledge and understanding of AgileBA®
- Agile Business Analysis techniques
- How to move from traditional to more agile ways of working
- One year’s free membership of the Agile Business Consortium for successful candidates
- Previous experience as a business analyst working in an agile environment and completion of the pre- course reading.
- Participants must have completed Agile Business Analysis Foundation course and successfully passed the Agile Business Analysis Foundation exam.
- 40 minutes Simple Multiple Choice Format (held on day 3)
- 50 questions worth 1 mark each
- Requires 50% (25 marks) pass to attain AgileBA Foundation Certification
- 2.5 hour Objective Testing Complex Multiple Choice Exam (students will receive a voucher to sit the online exam when they are ready)
- Open book exam using Agile Business Analysis handbook only
- 80 marks, comprising 4 questions worth 20 marks each
- Requires 50% (40 marks) pass to attain AgileBA Practitioner Certification