CCBA Exam preparation coursePosted on 04 Apr, 2018
CategoriesBusiness Analysis Courses
Course Description:Prepare participants to take Certificate of Competency Business Analysis (CCBA) exam based on the BABOKv3.0 Edition from the International Institute of Business Analysis. In the evolving world of Business Analysis, there is an increasing demand for effective and experienced Business Analysts who have obtained the IIBA CCBA designation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Individuals who are preparing to write the CCBA® examination within the next 6 months
- Individuals looking for intense, in-depth “crash” review of the BABOK® to augment their practical knowledge and experience
- Individuals must meet the IIBA®’s application requirements to sit for the CCBA® exam including work experience, areas of expertise, education and professional development, and references Individuals interested in becoming Certified Business Analysts
- Systems analysts, business analysts, IT project managers, associate project managers, project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, and program managers seeking the CCBA certification.
Delivery Method:Instructor led, group-paced, classroom delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
- A comprehensive participant guide with all course material and practice exams
- The Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge by IIBA
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare to take the CCBA exam
- Learn BABOKv3.0 terms, definitions, and processes
- Discover styles and types of questions found on the CCBA exam
- Demonstrate familiarity with the structure and content of the BABOK Guide
- Improve your probability of passing the CCBA exam
- Identify your knowledge gaps through the use of module practice exams
- Gauge your readiness for taking the exam by BABOK Guide knowledge area
- This course is suitable for experienced people who wish to prepare for the CCBA exam.
- In order to attain CCBA certification, you must meet the standard IIBA certification qualifications listed IIBA website.
- Learn what the IIBA and CCBA are all about
- Understand and influence your organization to recognize the value of the CCBA certification
- Improve your chances of success with the CCBA certification process
- Explore the nature and construction of the CCBA application and examination
- Analyze your unique combination of education, knowledge, and skill to determine the best way to package it for the CCBA application
- Understand what knowledge from the BABOK and other sources comprises the CCBA certification
- Practice answering representative exam questions in a simulated test environment
- Discover tips and tricks that have helped other CBAPs succeed with the application and exam processes
- Master the nine BABOK Knowledge Areas.
- Starts on 25 Jun 2018 to 29 Jun 2018 Nairobi