This comprehensive workshop will prepare you for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) exam and help you make the most of the limited study time you have. The course was designed, created, and is taught by CBAP® Recipients to help others focus on the critical areas to study and to provide insights into the exam.
It is current with the framework of knowledge outlined by the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) version 3.0 and includes over 900 sample CBAP® exam questions to make you ready and know what to expect come test time.
- Increase your confidence and improve your chances of passing the CBAP® certification exam.
- Learn from experts. The course is designed and taught by CBAP® Recipients with extensive knowledge of the BABOK® Guide, some of whom also contributed to its development.
- Dedication. We have 7 CBAP® Recipients on staff, ready to help you pass the exam.
- Trusted. Study with a firm that has helped hundreds of people pass the CBAP® exam and thousands pass the PMP® exam. We know how to combine learning with test preparation in an engaging way!
- Identify the critical principles, activities, tasks, techniques, and tips described in the BABOK® Guide ver. 3.0.
- Anticipate the 4 general types of questions that appear on the exam and learn how to answer them.
- Cite the core knowledge areas, their activities, tasks, deliverables, and their relationships.
- Measure your ability to successfully complete the exam through sample questions in each knowledge area.
- Dissect and understand tricky sample questions through guided discussion after every practice exam.
- Develop a personal test prep strategy, employing various test-taking tactics.
Individuals who are preparing to write the CBAP® examination within the next 6 months. Individuals looking for intense, in-depth “crash” review of the BABOK® to augment their practical knowledge and experience.
Individuals must meet the IIBA®’s application requirements to sit for the CBAP® exam including work experience, areas of expertise, education and professional development, and references Individuals interested in becoming Certified Business Analysts All who wish to pass the CBAP® 3.0 certification exam and become a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®).
This course provides sufficient CDU hours to satisfy the IIBA® requirement of 21 professional development hours. A separate application to take the CBAP® examination is required.
Before taking this course, students should fulfill the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) requirements of 7500 hours BA experience, plus specific minimum hours per Knowledge Area. For maximum preparation value, students should be prepared to take the exam within 3 months of taking the course.
To assimilate the vast amount of information needed to pass the CBAP® exam, there is a mixture of lecture, discussion, exercises, and several practice exams in the course. Be prepared to answer practice tests to simulate the exam, with discussions about why answers were correct or incorrect.
1. Course Introduction 2. Intro to BABOK V3 3. Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring 4. Elicitation and Collaboration 5. Requirement Life Cycle Management 6. Strategic Analysis 7. Requirement Analysis and Design Definition 8. Solution Evaluation 9. Underlying competencies 10. Techniques 11. Perspective 12. Exam Tips and Application