For organizations, employing CRISC professionals brings great benefits such as:
- Build greater understanding about the impact of it risk and how it relates to the overall organization;
- Assure development of more effective plans to mitigate risk; &
- Establish a common perspective and language about it risk that can set the standard for the enterprise With a growing demand for professionals with risk and control skills, it is a great time to gain a globally recognized certification in this field. Becoming CRISC certified will:
- Demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in risk management.
- Increase your value within your organization.
- Provide a gateway to more strategic level roles.
Domain 1 – Risk Identification, Assessment and Evaluation
Domain 2 – Risk Response
Domain 3 – Risk Monitoring
Domain 4—Information Systems Control Design and Implementation
Domain 5 – Information Systems Control Monitoring and Maintenance
Exam Format: closed book format. Paper-Based. Participants may bring pens, pencils, erasers.
- Questions: 200 multiple choice questions, scenario based questions, etc.
- Passing Score: 450 / 1000 points
- Exam Duration: 4 hours.
- Proctoring: Live
Basic understanding of risk management.