The ISACA CRISC Exam Preparation 4Day course focuses exclusively on essential areas covered in CRISC exam and ISACA IT audit guidelines. Course materials are based on CRISC job practice as defined by ISACA. Participants will gain valuable experience in IT audit areas and prepare themselves for ISACA CRISC exam.
Why Choose CRISC?
The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ certification (CRISC™,) is designed for IT professionals who have hands-on experience with risk identification, assessment, and evaluation; risk maintenance. The CRISC designation will not only certify professionals who have knowledge and experience identifying and evaluating entity-specific risk, but also aid them in helping enterprises accomplish business objectives by designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining risk-based, efficient and effective IS controls.
- Risk Managers
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISO)
- Compliance personnel
- Anyone seeking broader understanding of IT audit best practices
For organizations, employing CRISC professionals brings great benefits such as:
- Build greater understanding about the impact of it risk and how it relates to the overall organization;
- Assure development of more effective plans to mitigate risk; &
- Establish a common perspective and language about it risk that can set the standard for the enterprise With a growing demand for professionals with risk and control skills, it is a great time to gain a globally recognized certification in this field. Becoming CRISC certified will:
- Demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in risk management.
- Increase your value within your organization.
- Provide a gateway to more strategic level roles.
Domain 1 – Risk Identification, Assessment and Evaluation
Domain 2 – Risk Response
Domain 3 – Risk Monitoring
Domain 4—Information Systems Control Design and Implementation
Domain 5 – Information Systems Control Monitoring and Maintenance
- Exam Format: closed book format. Paper-Based. Participants may bring pens, pencils, erasers.
- Questions: 200 multiple choice questions, scenario based questions, etc.
- Passing Score: 450 / 1000 points
- Exam Duration: 4 hours.
- Proctoring: Live
Basic understanding of risk management.
Information Security Courses
- RESILIA PRACTITIONER
- RESILIA FOUNDATION
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 27001 Foundation
- Certified Network Defender (CND)
- Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC®)
- information security foundation course based on ISO 27002
- Information security Awareness and Training Program
- Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI)
- CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Information Security Manager
- CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)