The ISACA CGEIT qualification is a worldwide symbol of excellence in IT governance that combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work, management and educational experience. Achieving CGEIT status will provide you with wider recognition in the employment marketplace, as well as increased influence as a senior manager or director working at board level.
Our CGEIT exam preparation course is designed to ensure that you pass the challenging CGEIT exam first time. Delivered in just four days, this course has been designed to maximise time effectiveness and reduce any unnecessary time away from the office. It has also been shown to be considerably more effective than self-study preparation, which requires more time and commitment.
The course includes:
- A professional training venue with lunch and refreshments;
- Comprehensive revision documentation (digital copy provided as a PDF); and
- A certificate of attendance.
Who should attend this course?
- IT managers and directors who want to develop a career in IT governance.
- IT consultants/contractors who want to advise larger organisation in IT governance.
For the Professional, CGEIT Provides:
- A global and prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise.
- Competitive advantage that will distinguish you from your peers.
- Higher earnings and greater career growth.
- The benefits of becoming part of an elite peer network.
- The ability to leverage the tools and resources of a global community of industry experts.
CGEIT enhances credibility, influence and recognition. CGEIT combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work, management and educational experience, providing greater recognition in the marketplace and influence at the executive level.
CGEIT demonstrates proven expertise. Boards and executive management expect IT to deliver business value. IT governance is a key component of enterprise governance and success. A CGEIT designation demonstrates that you have proven experience and knowledge in the governance of enterprise IT.
Domain 1 – Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT (25% of exam)
Domain 2 – Strategic Management (20% of exam)
Domain 3 – Benefits Realization (16% of exam)
Domain 4 – Risk Optimization (24% of exam)
Domain 5 – Resource Optimization (15% of exam)
The CGEIT exam is not included in this training course and candidates must book their computer- based testing exam session directly with ISACA. Our experience shows that candidates have the highest chance of success if they sit the exam approximately two to three weeks after attending this training course. This course supports your continued professional development by qualifying for 28 CPE/CPD points.