Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC™) certification is the next step for Scrum practitioners to further demonstrate their expertise in Scrum methodology. This will test your ability to manage complex Scrum projects and scale Scrum in complex projects involving big project teams, programs and portfolios.
Applicants will be awarded the Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy upon successfully passing the certification exam.
This course ensures the candidate will get the needed knowledge to manage complex Scrum projects and scale Scrum in complex projects involving big project teams, programs and portfolios.
Who it is aimed at
This Certification is suitable for anyone who is an expert in the SCRUM team and wants to handle complicated Scrum projects as an Expert Scrum Master Certified.
To become an ESMC™ certified professional you should fulfil the following criteria:
- Should have three years of experience managing Scrum/Agile Projects
- Should be SMC™, SAMC™ and SPOC™ certified.
- Should submit 500 words write up about two Scrum/Agile projects.
- You can also attend a 2-day ESMC™ classroom training
To maintain the certification status, Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC™) professionals will need to earn 60 re-certification units every 3 years.
Module1: Agile and Scrum Overview
Module2: Selling Scrum
- Scrum and Top Management
- Scrum and Middle Management
- Scrum and Team Members
- Customer (Value) – Overall Cost, Time, and Business Benefits
Module3: Getting Ready for Scrum
- People – Awareness and Acceptance
- Process – Adoption Patterns, Waterfall to Scrum
Module4: Enterprise Scrum
- Distributed Teams in Scrum
Module5: Special Topics
- Fixed Price Sprint
- Scrum in Non-Software Project
- Multiple choice
- 200 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 240 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam