Foundation Certificate in Software TestingPosted on 04 Apr, 2018
CategoriesSoftware Testing Courses
This course is an established qualification and an industry recognised standard for companies and individuals to prove knowledge of the fundamentals of software testing.
WHO SHOULD ATTENDThe ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester, Foundation Level course is aimed at software developers, testers (both technical and user acceptance testers), test analysts, test engineers, test consultants and managers – including test managers, project managers, quality managers and anyone with an interest in software testing. The ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level course is a prerequisite for taking the more advanced BCS Intermediate Certificate.
OBJECTIVESOn completion of the course, candidates should be able to:
- Perform effective testing of software
- Be aware of techniques and standards for software testing
- Have an awareness of what testing tools can achieve
- Easily find more information about testing
- Establish the basic steps of the testing process and understand where testing fits in to each stage of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
ExaminationThe examination is carried out at the end of the third day of the course.
- It is one hour,
- Closed book,
- Multiple choice exam
- Pass mark of 26/40.
SESSION 1: FUNDAMENTALS OF TESTING
SESSION 2: TESTING THROUGHOUT THE LIFECYCLE
SESSION 3: STATIC TECHNIQUES
SESSION 4: TEST DESIGN TECHNIQUES
SESSION 5: TEST MANAGEMENT
SESSION 6: TOOL SUPPORT FOR TESTING
- Starts on 16 Apr 2018 to 20 Apr 2018 - Nairobi