This one day course covers all the essentials you need to know in order to get started as a professional tester and to help you understand the basic principles involved in this exciting and challenging career. Students will not only be able to gain the confidence to make a start in a successful testing career, but will gain the knowledge about where to find further information if required.
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to the content covered by the ISEB (Information Systems Examinations Board)/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing. Students will gain the knowledge to allow them to make an informed start to the Foundation Course whilst increasing their chances of passing the exam.
We also offer private training courses or testing workshops based on client sites – these can be run on the normal three day basis or for less experienced groups, over four days – allowing extra time for practical exercises and discussion. We also offer discounts for more than one candidate from the same company. Contact us for full details or a quote. Please note prices exclude VAT.
For those IT Technical Software Testing students looking to improve their skills with, this IT Technical Software Testing training course would be a good start.
- Gain a general understanding of key testing concepts
- Identify the levels of testing and test types
- Describe how reviews are an effective way to remove defects
- Recall the stages of the full test process
- Use specification based (black box) test design techniques
- Recall details of raising an incident
- Identify how reports are used throughout the Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC)
- People entering software testing for the first time, business and system analysts who prepare specifications, developers with no formal training or experience in testing and project managers (business, I.T. etc.) who want a better understanding of testing.
- Those attending, or thinking about attending the BCS ISTQB Foundation Course in Software Testing or considering entering testing as a career.
SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing
- ISTQB Test Manager
- ISTQB Technical Test Analyst
- Practical Software Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Test Automation
- ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst
- ISTQB Foundation Level Extension, Agile Tester
- ISTQB-BCS Foundation Certificate