ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance ManagerPosted on 24 Aug, 2018
What you should know
ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization to successfully evaluate, direct and monitor an IT Governance model based on ISO/IEC 38500. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices and core principles of IT Governance and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to ensure good governance of IT.
By holding a Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively govern the use of IT within an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for ensuring good IT Governance within an organization and effective management of its risks
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts and principles of IT Governance
- Technical experts seeking to formalize, amend, and/or extend an organization’s IT-related objectives
- Members of groups monitoring the resources within an organization
- IT Governance and/or Information Security team members
- Master the core principles of ISO/IEC 38500, the benefits they entail and learn how to apply them in an organization
- Understand the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct- Monitor Model and learn how to incorporate it in an organization
- Understand COBIT 5 and CGEIT and how they complement ISO/IEC 38500
- Learn how to effective implement, manage and monitor good IT Governance within and organization
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization on the best practices of IT Governance based on ISO/IEC 38500, COBIT 5 and CGEIT in order to ensure good governance of IT
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the management of IT Governance
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 38500 and comprehensive knowledge of IT Governance.
Day 1 Introduction to IT Governance and ISO/IEC 38500
Day 2 IT strategy and acquisition
Day 3 Performance and risk management
Day 4 Resource management, conformance and human behavior
Day 5 Certification Exam
- Starts on 09 Apr - 13 Apr 2018