ISTQB Foundation Level Extension, Agile TesterPosted on 23 Aug, 2018
CategoriesSoftware Testing Courses
The ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Extension, Agile Tester course builds the knowledge gained in the ISTQB Foundation Certificate. Spanning 2 days of learning, the course prepares delegates for a 1 hour multiple choice exam, available at delegates’ convenience at a network of online test centres.
ISTQB® provides this extension to give testers the knowledge they need to be part of an agile testing team. Candidates will learn about agile software development and fundamental agile testing principles, practices and processes.
Who is this aimed at?
Anyone involved in testing with an interest in agile testing or working on agile projects (including testers, engineers, analysts, consultants, user acceptance, software developers, etc).
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates must hold the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Certificate. Training with an accredited training provider is also recommended.
- One hour
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark is 65% (26/40)
OBJECTIVESCertified Agile Testers should be able to demonstrate their skills in the following areas:
- The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- The different agile approaches
- The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
- Testing in Agile Projects
- Roles and skills of a tester in Agile Projects
- Agile testing techniques and methods
- Assess product quality risks within an Agile project
- Estimate testing effort based on iteration content and quality risks
- Tools in Agile Projects
MODULE 1: AGILE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
MODULE 2: FUNDAMENTAL AGILE TESTING PRINCIPLES, PRACTICES AND PROCESSES
MODULE 3: AGILE TESTING METHODS
MODULE 4: AGILE TEST TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS
- Starts on 09 Apr - 13 Apr 2018