ITIL® Intermediate LifeCycle Service StrategyPosted on 04 Apr, 2018
CategoriesITIL® and IT Service Management Training
OverviewThe ITIL® Lifecycle Certificate in Service Strategy Course is one of the five modules that fit into the lifecycle stream for ITIL® certification. The course is intended to provide the holders of the ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management with a practical level of proficiency in the management of the Service Strategy stage of the Service Lifecycle and to test and validate this knowledge in the associated exam and certification.
Course BenefitsDelegates will gain competencies in the following elements of Service Strategy:
- Introduction to service strategy
- Service strategy principles
- Service strategy processes
- Strategy Management for IT Services
- Service Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
- Financial Management for IT Services
- Business Relationship Management
- Organizing for service strategy
- Technology considerations
- Implementing service strategy
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Course ObjectiveThe core volume of Service Strategy provides guidance on managing change along with risk and quality whilst ensuring IT Operations can manage those changes within the context of the ICT Infrastructure.
- IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning.
- Individuals in leadership roles that are engaged in managing and coordinating activities within the Service Lifecycle and
- Who are responsible for integrating these activities into a strategic framework
- Individuals who require a practical understanding of the Service Strategy processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service within an organization
- Starts on 23 Apr 2018 to 25 Apr 2018 - Nairobi
The exam is gradient, scenario based multi-choice. There are 8 questions to be completed in 90 minutes. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
The pass mark is 28 marks from 40 (70%). If taking an exam, delegates are required to provide Photo ID with a valid signature e.g. driving license, passport or named work ID badges prior to sitting their exam. Failure to
produce this ID will result in their exam results being withheld until proof of ID is provided to PeopleCert. Please note that if proof is not provided within 40 days, candidate’s exam results will be null and void and a re-sit would be
- Possession of ITIL Foundation Certificates
- ITIL V2 Foundation plus Bridging Certificate
On attending the course please ensure you provide documented evidence that you have passed the ITIL Foundation course by either presenting your certificate (or a copy of your certificate) to the course lecturer. If you cannot
provide the physical certificate, then as a minimum you must provide the certificate number. Failure to comply to these pre-requisites will result in candidates results being withheld by the PeopleCert. Delegates are required to complete 21 hours of pre-course reading prior to attending this course. Please spend this time re-familiarizing yourself with the foundation level material as you will need this knowledge for the course you will be attending.