ITIL IT Service Management Foundation CertificatePosted on 04 Apr, 2018
CategoriesITIL® and IT Service Management Training
Whether you are managing day-to-day IT services, or establishing and refining existing processes, ITIL can help you to apply internationally proven best practices for your IT services and underpin the support that you provide with your organization. ITIL reinforces the link between IT and the business by considering the lifecycle of a service from its initial planning, which should be aligned to the business need, through to its final stages.
This allows a more comprehensive treatment of strategic options, functions, roles, and responsibilities as well as continual improvement. ITIL also examines the alignment with other best practices and standards. As the holder of a Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management you also become more aware of the techniques, processes and functions in the core ITIL disciplines of Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement. This translates into developing and maintaining your own knowledge in managing wider IT issues within your own work environment.
- Introducing learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations.
- Engaging a case study-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice.
- To provide proven practical guidance on how to successfully introduce an integrated IT Service Management framework based on the ITIL best practice service lifecycle approach.
- To prepare delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management examination.
Course BenefitsSuccessful introduction of IT Service Management with ITIL should deliver the following benefits:
- Improved customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery
- Improved IT services through the use of proven best practice processes.
- Increased competence, capability and productivity of IT staff.
- A benchmark to measure performance against in IT projects or services.
- Reduced cost of recruitment and training - hiring ITIL qualified people is easier.
- Improved morale of service delivery and recipient staff.
- Improved ROI of IT.
- Improved systems/ applications availability.
- Greater visibility of IT costs & assets.
- Increased staff retention.
- Starts on 23 Apr 2018 to 25 Apr 2018 - Nairobi