Delegates will be provided with pre-course reading material by email prior to attending the course. This pre-reading provides a mixture of theory, sample questions and application of MSP to a programme situation. Success on the course will be enhanced by close attention to the pre-reading materials so it is recommended that delegates spend approximately 10 hours working through the pre-reading.
The MSP Practitioner exam consists of:
- 8 questions, each worth 10 marks each. Total of 80 marks
- ‘Objective Test Examination’ format – a style of complex multiple-choice
- 2 and a half hours duration
- Delegates may use their official MSP manual: ‘Managing Successful
- Candidates require a minimum of 40 marks (50%) to pass