PMI-ACP is a practitioner-level course that is ideal for professionals who are looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of Agile principles and techniques.
Through PMI-ACP certification, you will be tested on practical implementation of Agile principles and knowledge on various Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD)
The ACP exam incorporates 120 multiple choice questions to be answered in 3 hours.
To be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification exam, you must meet certain education and professional requirements:
- Educational Background: Secondary Degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent).
- General Project Experience: 2,000 hours (12 months) in project teams, which must have been acquired in the last five years.
- Agile Project Experience: A minimum of 1,500 hours (8 months) in project teams or teams that employed agile methodologies. This experience should have been earned in the last three years and these hours should be in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- Training in Agile Practices: 21 contact hours in Agile practices.
In this PMI-ACP training, you will learn:
- Agile principles and practices
- Creating high-performance teams who deliver results on a consistent basis
- Techniques used for actively managing project scope and ensuring delivery of the best products possible
- Implementing multi iterative development models for projects
- Delivering high Velocity Stories and Epics
- New ways of managing project scope, schedule, budget and quality that are easily improved through effective Agile controls
- Applying powerful metrics across projects to ensure continuous improvement
- About Common pitfalls while adopting Agile practices
- Agile principles of Scrum, Kanban, XP, and TDD
- Knowledge and skills required to clear PMI-ACP certification exam
Who should attend:
PMI-ACP course is specifically designed for Project & Program Managers, Scrummasters, Product Owners, Agile Coaches, Scrum Product Owners, Agile Trainers, Sr. Developers, Business and IT Managers with extensive experience in various Agile methodologies such as Scrum, kanban, XP, lean, DSDM, TDD, ATDD, etc.
Why Harmony Training?
- Well-paced training – face-to-face/virtual classroom environment
- 21 contact hours granted on completion of the course
- Harmony Solutions is a PMI Authorized Training Partner and therefore the quality of training is guaranteed to meet the standards recommended by PMI and other internationally renowned examination bodies.
Some of the key competitive advantages that distinguish PMP® Examination Preparation Training Program of Harmony:
- Following up/guiding the participant until he/she sits for the PMI® ACP® Certification Examination
- Working with fellow project managers, participants will discuss their experiences and concerns in context with industry practices.
- Most importantly, participants will experience real-life tools, techniques, templates etc