PRINCE2 is aimed at project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board member, Team Managers, Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Program Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
Delegates will learn how to By passing the Practitioner exam, candidates should be able to apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2 effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2. Specifically, candidates should:
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Be able to create and assess management products.
Delivered by fully accredited trainers and industry leading experts with extensive experience of using PRINCE2, the course uses case studies to ensure that theory is embedded and you feel confident in the practical application of PRINCE2. Additional work will be required during evenings
consisting of consolidation reading, mock examination questions and exercises. This evening work is an integral part of the course and you should expect to spend 2 hours each evening on these activities.
In preparation for your PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, you will undertake:
- An explanation of mechanics of the Practitioner exam, including the different styles of question within the ‘Objective Test Examination’ format
- Examination techniques
- Mock Practitioner questions, using official sample exam papers
- Question and answer session
- Revision of major topics
- By successfully passing your Practitioner exam, you attain ‘Registered Practitioner’ status which is recognition of knowledge, competency in the PRINCE2 methodology, and commitment to continuing professional development.