This five-day course is fully accredited by the APMGInternational and provides you with a thorough understanding of the internationally recognized PRINCE2 project management methodology. It includes both the PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner exams to become a confident project leader. We are able to bring you a course that will give you the best opportunity to develop your project management career and deliver PRINCE2 projects confidently and competently.
- The official PRINCE2 manual: “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 2017”
- Five days of classroom training split into two modules:
*Days 1,2 &3–class room and expert tutor guidance leading to the PRINCE2 Foundation exam
*Days 4&5 – Experienced tutor support on the application and tailoring of the method leading to the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
No pre-requisites are necessary for this course, however, you would benefit from having some basic project management experience prior to attending. OR
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
This Course assumes that participants are already aware of basic project management theory, principles, techniques and procedures. The Course is designed to prepare the participants for the PMP® Examination and speed-up his readiness to pass the test the first time. You must be familiar with the basic elements of work breakdown structures, activity network diagrams and activity duration estimating, cost estimating, contracting, leadership and team development, quality management, risk, earned value management and organizational structures for projects.
Participants should be eligible to sit for the PMP® certification examination.
You will review all key areas of the PMBOK® Guide with tips on how to remember specific information. You will take examination simulations that will heighten your readiness for a successful outcome You will receive tips on taking the examination that will save you time on the examination day and raise your level of comfort You will receive the recommended references for the PMP® Certification Exam.
The Project Management Framework, Context and Processes developing a mental model Developing a mental model for organizing and remembering the specific bits of information covered in the PMBOK® Guide, the recommended references and the PMP® Certification Exam.
Your course experience will cover:
1. Project Manager Role
2. Document Relationships
3. Scheduling Processes
4. Estimating Methodologies and Budgeting Practices
6. Risk Management
9. Team Structures/Practices
10. Understanding the need to establish variance and change thresholds for scope, time and cost control.
The Project Management Framework, Context and Processes developing a mental model for organizing and remembering the specific bits of information covered in the PMBOK® Guide, the recommended references and the PMP® Certification Exam.
- PRINCE2® Foundation + Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes Foundation and Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes Advanced Practitioner
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification
- Managing Projects using Microsoft Project 2013 and Certification
- MoP Foundation and Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Executive Overview
- PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner
- APMG Agile Project Management Foundation + Practitioner