Learn the TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition to develop transformative enterprises that are purpose-driven, people-led, adaptive, and resilient! Propel your career with next-generation skills for Enterprise Architecture (EA) including Agile Architecture, The Digital Enterprise and Design Thinking.
The TOGAF® accredited course examines how practitioners can base their activities on a solid set of processes. It looks at the framework as a whole, including the numerous techniques to assist in organizing, governing, and now in the latest version, describing architecture.
Extended Guidance for Practitioners, Leaders, and Specialists:
The companion guides talk to the various roles within Enterprise Architecture e.g.:
• How do I set up an EA Practice?
• How do I apply Business Architecture?
• What reference models should I use?
• What security architecture should I apply?
Teaches you the fundamental building blocks. This gives you sufficient knowledge and understanding to contribute to an architectural project and work with the results.
You will learn:
• The concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition
• The common language the TOGAF® Standard provides for EA Professionals around the world
• The Architecture Development Method (ADM) a step-by-step guide of the phases
needed to develop or change an enterprise architecture
• The techniques available to support application of the ADM
• About applying the ADM, including use of iteration, partitioning, and application in a Digital enterprise
• How Architecture Governance contributes to architecture development
• About Architecture content — the outputs produced while executing the ADM