- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9.1, e.g.,
System Integrators, Operational,
- Business and IT developers, CIO’s and IT Managers, Program and Project Leaders, IT Specialists, and Architects
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9.1 has
been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate
their detailed knowledge of TOGAF 9.1
To be certified on TOGAF 9.1 Level 2, it is required to have passed the TOGAF Level 1 exam.
About the Examination:
There are two possibilities for taking the exam. The candidate can take the Level 1 and Level 2 exams separately, or take the combined exam.
The exam is a proctored exam. A proctor needs to be registered prior to taking the exam. Alternatively, exam vouchers can be provided and used at a testing centre.
Level 1 Exam (details):
The exam is in closed-book format, and includes 40 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 55% (22 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts for 60 minutes and can be taken onsite (online), or through Prometric test centers.
Level 2 Exam (details):
The exam is in open-book format, and includes 8 complex multiple-choice, scenario-based questions. The pass score is 60% (5 out of 8 questions). The exam lasts for 90 minutes and can be taken onsite (online), or through Prometric test centers.
Level 1 and 2 Combination Exam (details):
- This examination consists of two separate sections. The TOGAF 9.1 Part
1 is CLOSED Book. The TOGAF 9.1 Part 2, Section 2 is OPEN book. (Note at Prometric test centers an electronic copy of the specification is built into the test and becomes available in Part 2 only).
- Time limit: 150 Minutes total. Each section has a maximum time limit as
follows: 60 Minutes on TOGAF 9.1 Part 1 and 90 Minutes on TOGAF 9.1 Part 2. Once you complete the TOGAF 9.1, Part 1 section, you cannot return to it.